Who is Lona Pangia?
Swede's Run Creek was just one aspect of Delran with which Lona fell in love with prior to making Delran her home. It is that same love of our neighborhood that motivates her to now run for Mayor.
Today, she works at Keller Williams Moorestown as their Director Of First Impressions and Agent Services as well as raising her 7 year-old triplet daughters; Veronica, Carey, and Lucia; stretching the family's dollars to balance the budget and giving her daughters' the best possible future.
In 2014 Lona Pangia was named Top 40 Under 40 in Burlington County. Her work for the Community lead to her nomination to this prestigious award.
In 2014, New Jersey Young Democrats honored Lona Pangia as a Rising Star in NJ Politics.
Now Lona is running for MAYOR in a primary election set for June 7th. She is running with Jim Thomas and Lou Vega for Council. With your vote, she can continue to make Delran's #FamiliesFirst.
Lona has been involved in many charitable endeavors. When her youngest sister Mikalyn, or Mikie as family calls her, was diagnosed with pediatric lymphoma, she and her family founded “Mikie's Angels”, a non-profit that helps comfort patients and families coping with cancer. Lona served as President when the organization was first formed.
Additionally, she has worked with several animal rescue organizations that help homeless pets find homes.
Lona currently serves as the Fundraising Chair for Delran Fire Station #2 Auxiliary, a newly formed organization to benefit the Delran's volunteer firefighters and the community.
Lona is also involved in the building of the new all accessible playground in Delran, Jake's Place Too. Jake's Place is a world recognized and award winning playground in Cherry Hill that is gearing up to build their SECOND playground right here in DELRAN!!!
Lona currently works for Keller Williams Moorestown as their Director of First Impressions.
- Delran Township Councilwoman since 2013
- Co-founder/Fundraising and Event Chair for Delran Firehouse Co. #2 Auxiliary
- Created events to promote community relations: Trunk or Treat, Holiday House Decoration contest
- Coordinated the Red Cross Blood Drive and Mobile Mammorgam
- Developed the "Drive like you live here" sign campaign
- Burlington County's Top 40 under 40 in 2014 for her work in the community
- Former National Committeewoman for Young Democrats of America
- Former President of South Jersey Young Democrats
- 2014 Recipient of the NJ Young Democrats Rising Stars Award
- NJ Licensed Title Insurance Producer 2005-2010
- Mikie's Angels - Co-Founder & Former President and Board Member
- Co-Founder/Designer for L&L Designs, handmade jewelry whose proceeds benefit local animal shelters.
- Member of South Jersey Triplet Moms since 2009
- March for Babies, Team Captain since 2005
- Former Treasurer for “Furrever Friends”, local animal rescue organization
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!